Who is ERCA ?
ERCA was founded in 2011 as an independent association of several entities operating in the field of personal certification and qualification of training courses. The impulse was to standardize the requirements for each professional figure, which varied by country. Currently ERCA has more than twenty members and is active not only within the European Union as well as in many countries around the world.
ERCA members are currently certification companies, universities, training centers or organizations and professionals engaged in education of people.
Association chose as its headquarter Brussels. For administrative apparatus are used the human and technical resources of the individual members, so the association has a low cost of its operation, which is reflected in the prices of its certification and training courses qualification.
Currently ERCA is organizing more than 15 types of courses for up 10 different certification schemes in more than 20 countries.
ERCA’s aim is to create a uniform and fair system of evaluation of people’s knowledge and skills so that everyone knows which profession the certificate holder has the minimum knowledge and skills in.
ERCA supports and follows interconnection with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Strategy road map
• approve organisations that have demonstrated the required technical and training expertise and have the capability to assess and examine the performance of potential auditors and professionals
• carefully select tutors amongst the experts in their fields
• create a global network of training centers
• approve the training scope and content
• offer affordable prices to all competent auditors worldwide to ensure the easily available way to get and maintain the certification
• use the global network of existing certification organization for administration in order to keep reliable prices
• use of sophisticated information technologies for the management and organization of training and examinations
• ensure the possibility of online certificate validation so that it can be verified by anyone in possession of authenticity validation code
• create other marketing tools for strengthening the position of ERCA and their members in order to be recognized by the market
• ERCA in cooperation with its members will create new types of training courses according to market requirements or new technologies
• ERCA supports and follows interconnection with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
• ERCA system is continuously audited on requirements of the standard EN ISO 17024:2012